Complaints Handling Procedure and Policy
(SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PANELS AND INVERTER)
This procedure applies to the supply and installation of the Solar Panel Modules, the Inverters and the Mounting system supplied by Continuum Solar Pty Ltd ABN 71 609 098 295 t/as Continuum Solar.
This policy is intended to ensure that we handle complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively. Our complaint management system is intended to:
- Enable us to respond to issues raised by our clients making complaints in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Boost customers confidence in our administrative process and product.
- Provide information that can be used by us to deliver quality improvements in our solar product, installation services, staff and complaint handling.
This policy provides guidance to our staff and people who wish to make a complaint on the key principles and concepts of our complaint management system.
This policy applies to all staff receiving or managing complaints from our clients made to or about us, regarding our solar product and service.
3 Respond to complaints
a. Early resolution
Where possible, complaints will be resolved at first contact with our receptionist or technician.
We will assess and priorities complaints in accordance with the urgency of the issues raised. If a matter concerns an immediate risk to safety or security the response will be immediate and will be escalated appropriately; or
- Feedback will be provided to the consumer within 21 days of receipt. Where additional time is required:
- Consumers must be informed of the need for more time to complete investigation; and
- The investigation must be completed within 45 days of receipt of the complaint:
c. We are committed to management clients’ expectations, and will inform them as soon as possible, of following:
- The complaints process
- The expected time frames for our actions
- The progress of the complaint and reasons for any delay
- Their likely involvement in the process, and
- The possible or likely outcome of their complaint
We will advise people as soon as possible when we are unable to meet our time frames (21 days of receipt) for responding to their complaint and the reason for our delay
4 Complaint management system and workflow
a. Receipt of complaints
Unless the complaint has been resolved at early resolution, we will record the complaint and its supporting information. We will also assign a ticket number to the complaint file.
The record of the complaint will document through our online CRM software:
- The contact information of the person making a complaint
- Issues raised by person making a complaint and the outcomes clients want.
b. Complaint handling procedure and workflow
5 Alternative avenues for dealing with complaints
- We will inform client who make complaints to or about us about an internal or external review options available to them including any relevant Ombudsman or oversight bodies. Information will be available at following link of our website continuum.com.au/complaint
- The relevant bodies information and contact detail (also available on our official website)
- ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission):
- 1300 302 502, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm AEST/AEDT
- Fair Trading：
6 Monitoring of the complaint management system
- We will continually monitor our complaint management system to
- Ensure its effectiveness in responding to and resolving complaints, and
- Identify and correct deficiencies in the operation of the system.
- Monitoring may include the use of audits, complaint satisfaction surveys and online listening tools and alerts
7 Continuous improvement
- We are committed to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our complaint management system. To this end, we will:
- Support the making and appropriate resolution of complaints
- Implement best practices in complaint handing
- Recognize and reward exemplary complaint handing by staff
- Regularly review the complaints management system and complaint data.